DOWNLOAD Manual of: Phillips Panda Riders Handbook
The manual consists of approximately 18 pages and includes information on:
- General specification – power unit & chassis
- Running in Instructions
- How to ride
- How to stop
- Routine cleaning and Lubrication
- Routine adjustments
- Maintenance summary
- Faults and their correction
The front cover image of the manual is shown above.
The manual will have a faint watermark across each page.
- Easy to use DOWNLOAD manual direct to you
- You can print the entire manual or individual pages
- You can take the pages you need to your vehicle whilst you work
- If pages get grease or oil damaged you can just print another
How to use it
- This manual comes in the format of a PDF file
- You will need an up to date PDF Reader to view and open the file, these are widely available to download free from the Internet.
- You can save the file on your PC and view it
- You can print the file or pages of the file
Parts, Spares and tools for this and other moped machines may be found at www.classicmopedspares.com