DOWNLOAD Manual of: The Raleigh Moped Riding and Maintenance Instructions for RM1 and RM2
The manual consists of approximately 37 pages and includes information on:
- Principal Components
- Normal Use
- Tyre Pressure
- Maintenance of the Raleigh Moped
- Maintenance of Lucas Lighting and Magneto Flywheel
- Moped Wiring Diagram
- How to Decarbonize the Engine
- How to Trace Faults
- Technical Data
- Tools And Accessories
- Servicing and Supply of Spares
The front cover image of the manual is shown above.
The manual will have a faint watermark across each page.
- Easy to use DOWNLOAD manual direct to you
- You can print the entire manual or individual pages
- You can take the pages you need to your vehicle whilst you work
- If pages get grease or oil damaged you can just print another
How to use it
- This manual comes on a DOWNLOAD in the format of a PDF file
- You will need an up to date PDF Reader to view and open the file, these are widely available to download free from the Internet.
- You can save the file on your PC and view it
- You can print the file or pages of the file