CD Manual of: Raleigh RM1 & RM2 Moped Service Manual.
The manual consists of approximately 26 pages and includes information on:
- Technical Data
- Removal and Refitting the Power Unit (Sturmey Archer Engine)
- Dismantling the Power Unit
- Reassembling the Power Unit
- Location and Remedy of Faults
- Hints and Tips for Carburettor Type 385
- Raleigh Moped Fault Tracing Chart
- Special Service Tools
The front cover image of the manual is shown above.
The manual will have a faint watermark across each page.
- Easy to use CD manual posted directly to you
- You can print the entire manual or individual pages
- You can take the pages you need to your vehicle whilst you work
- If pages get grease or oil damaged you can just print another
How to use it
- This manual comes on a CD in the format of a PDF file
- You will need an up to date PDF Reader to view and open the file, these are widely available to download free from the Internet.
- You can save the file on your PC and view it
- You can print the file or pages of the file