CD Manual of: BSA Ariel 3/Three 50CM3 Owners Handbook
The manual consists of approximately 15 pages and includes information on:
- Engine Oils
- Engine Lubrication and Fuel
- The controls
- Maintenance and Adjustments
- Electrical Equipment
- Dealer Maintenance
The front cover image of the manual is shown above.
The manual will have a faint watermark across each page.
- Easy to use CD manual posted directly to you
- You can print the entire manual or individual pages
- You can take the pages you need to your vehicle whilst you work
- If pages get grease or oil damaged you can just print another
How to use it
- This manual comes on a CD in the format of a PDF file
- You will need an up to date PDF Reader to view and open the file, these are widely available to download free from the Internet.
- You can save the file on your PC and view it
- You can print the file or pages of the file
Parts, Spares and Tools for this and other moped machines may be found at www.classicmopedspares.com